A.R.T. Monolith SE
“The ultimate cable”: It is constructed of 8 layers of insulation and shielding. When you first hear this cable you will note that the aspects of music portrayal which you find most intriguing are simply more real than you have experienced before; this is because the signal is transferred correctly throughout the system, and hostile environmental elements have been successfully prevented from interfering with it along its journey.
A.R.T. "Q-Damper" technology - Magnetization Ring made of Aluminum Alloy, positioned throughout the full length of the cable. The plugs have anti-electromagnetic plating, a special cleaning filter, and additional triguard protection on the connecting points.
- Conductor: Core geometry composed of many strands of pure copper HCC (homogenized Crystal Copper) individually coated with a very thin layer of amber to prevent oxidation (amber powder in resin).
- Shielding: Made with 2-layers of 0.05mm pure copper net specially heat treated, and separated by 2 layers of special woven Polyethylene. It doesn't form a coil or ring, which would cause a magnetic effect.
- Insulator: Woven from Ultra High Density Polymer Polyethylene Filament and Polyester Filament - Double woven Ultra High Density Polymer Polyethylene covering.
Monolith SE Power/Main Cables
- A.R.T. specially designed shielding to reduce vibrations
- A.R.T. Q-Damper technology has a special cleaning filter which reduces EMI and increases S/N
- Green Copper [Hospital Grade]
- Fire Resistant
- Supports up to 15 Amps / 125 Volts
- Standard lengths: 1.5 meters and 1.8 meters